Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pasta is the Perfect Food for a Crowd

Instead of cooking for just me and my husband, there were six of us around the dinner table tonight. My daughter was here with her fiance, as well as my youngest daughter. Included in our group was our four year grand-daughter. I made one of our favorite pasta dishes - Fusilli with Three Cheeses and Red Peppers. You cook some fusilli pasta, mix it with a combination of butter and 3 cheeses: fontina, mozzarella, and Parmesan. You add some cooked red pepper slices; stir it all together, put it in a casserole, top it with extra cheese, and pop it all under the broiler until golden and bubbly. Very cheesy!!! Along with the pasta was a simple salad of romaine, cucumbers, and grape tomatoes dressed with a home-made dressing called the "Best Salad Dressing in the World". A very simple, but truly fabulous meal!
..

No comments:

Post a Comment