Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Saturday Night Out

Having house showings on the weekends can be a problem in a day filled with house cleaning and errands and appointments. We spent the morning cleaning for an afternoon showing. I then had a hair appointment, shoe shopping, a tailor appointment and rounded out the day with a massage. All of this made it practical to simply go out for dinner. Gerry and I decided our favorite local Indian restaurant fit the bill perfectly.

We went to the Curry Pot and started with Paneer Pakora for an appetizer. I love paneer and this was coated with chick pea flour before being cooked. It was very good, but I love the samosas, so I will definitely order that again next time we go. I ordered my usual Chicken Tikka Masala with medium spice which is always perfect. Gerry had the Madras Curry with Lamb and requested it very spicy. He loved it and had sweat beads forming on his forehead before he was halfway through his dinner.

A very great meal as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment